Thursday, July 21, 2011

Contacting Turkey Hill for coupons

It's always an iffy subject contacting manufacturers and asking them for coupons for their products, because you don't know what they are going to say, if they even do that.  I read other people's blogs about how they contacted Turkey Hill here and got loads of coupons, so I wanted to try it myself. On 7/18, three days agoemailed them and told them what my favorite ice cream was, and how I wish they could send me some coupons so I can enjoy it more often. Attached photo is what they sent me.

Not bad...From left to right, three $.35 off any half-gallon TH iced teas expiring 12/31/2013, one $.50 off TH 1.5 qt. ice cream expiring 12/31/2012, two $.50 off TH 1.5 qt. ice cream expiring 12/31/2012, and two $1.00 off of any TH product. These can mean free ice teas or pints of ice cream. And after the store doubles the $.50 and $.35, this means $1 ice cream tubs and $.30 ice teas! I hope ice cream goes on sale soon so I can use these and the Breyer's coupons! I think you should try this if you enjoy TH products, and don't forget to leave a nice comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment